1. Definition of Terms
The use of the web portal https://themysterybox.org/ is defined by the following Terms. The definitions shall be applied as follows:
- https://themysterybox.org/ – hereinafter referred to as “Website”
- Person, company or other organization using https://themysterybox.org/ – hereinafter referred to as “User”
- General terms and conditions – hereinafter referred to as “Conditions”
- The Company which operates themysterybox.org website – hereinafter referred to as the “Operator” and “themysterybox.org”
- All information that an User submits to themysterybox.org via our Website – hereinafter referred to as “Data”
- Short text file placed on your computer by our Website when visited – hereinafter referred to as “Cookie”
- Any applicable laws related to the processing of personal Data, including the Directive 96/46/EC or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws or regulations – hereinafter referred to as “Data Protection Laws”
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”
- Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 amended in 2006 and 2009 – referred to as “EU Cookie Law”
2. Basic Conditions
- By accessing the Website, the User has expressed his agreement with the applicable Conditions, his confirmation of understanding and abiding to these Conditions.
- Access to the Website is restricted to any persons under 18 years of age. The higher age limit applies.
- The Operator of this Website is not liable for the updating and accuracy of the information published there.
- Under no circumstances and in no way shall the Website be liable for any possible loss or damage arising from the use of its content.
- The Website contains links to external third party websites – the Website does not affect their content and is free of any liability for such content. By accessing this website, the User accepts the terms and conditions of the given external website.
- The Website provides independent information service only.
- The Operator may restrict access to the whole Website or certain parts of the Website or content to Users coming from certain countries or territories. These restrictions are applied in order to conform with legislation of affected territories.
- In the event that the Website in any way violates the legislation of the country of the User, please contact us at [email protected]. The Operator’s intention is to act in compliance with the laws of all the countries where the Website Users might come from. However, it is not within his scope of abilities to monitor legislation changes in each country.
- In the event that any part of the Conditions is not in accordance with the legislation of the country of the User, the other Conditions remain in validity.
- All texts and the content of the Website are a subject to copyright. Copying the content to other websites is allowed only with working do-follow backlink in form of <a> html tag or with prior approval of the Website Operator.
- Content and parts of a content are allowed to be republished on Wikipedia.org website just with no-follow backlink (<a> html tag).
For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, themysterybox.org is the “data controller”. This means that themysterybox.org determines the purpose and the manner in which is your Data processed.
- Contact information such as email address
- Automatically collected information as IP address, web browser type and operating system
Themysterybox.org collects data in following ways:
- Data provided to us by You (when you contact us via the Website by email or any other means; when you submit complaint for the purpose of improving our services (however you are not obliged to submit a complaint or include email and other Data))
- Data collected automatically (we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website which includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency of your visits and the way you interact with content of the Website, this information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and its features; we collect your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie settings on your browser. For more information see the section below with header “Cookies”.)
We may use your Data for the above purpose if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section with header “Your rights”).
Themysterybox.org does not rent, sell, or share personal information about our Users with other people or companies.
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data – we store your Data on secure servers and only Website admin can access the Data.
The measures to safeguard your Data include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know by contacting at: [email protected].
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copy of the information we hold about You at any time, or right to request that we modify, update or delete such information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse Your request. If we refuse Your request, we will tell You the reasons why
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data amended if it is inaccurate
- Right to erase – the right to request deletion or removal of your Data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to block us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, please contact us at: [email protected].
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint You make in relation to how your Data is handled by us, You may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
In the above instance, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
5. Final Provisions
In case of any discrepancies between the language versions in English and other languages, the version in English shall be applied. The conditions can be changed any time without prior notice.